• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Failed to Obey Red Signal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Guillermo

What is the name of your state? Colorado

Four days ago, I was victim of car accident. The other driver failed to obey the red signal at the intersection, according to the police report. My car got major structural damage at its left side. After, I felt pain in my head, shoulders, lower back, right leg and left hand. Currently, I feeling an increaded anxiety, and pain in my head and I am loosing my conciousness at regular intervals. I am suspecting that I got brain injury as my brain was moved forcefully inside the skull, because the impact and collision twisted violently my car 180 degrees. Unfortunately, I am unemployed and I cannot pay a medical exam on my own to properly document my injuries and their effects on my life.

My insurance company requires $1,000 deductible to send my car for repairs to a collision center. I have requested to them to declare total loss of my car,as well as to help me to make a claim against other driver's insurance company, but they did not.

Also, I have contacted some lawyers to help me by contingency fee and I have offered to them to keep up 80%, but nobody had interest.

Please advice me how can I proceed to get pay-off or repaired my car with no fees or costs to me from other driver's insurance company, as well as to get medical treatment?

God Bless You at the Fullest for your kind orientation.

Guillermo
Thornton, Colorado

HomeGuru

Guillermo said:
What is the name of your state? Colorado

Four days ago, I was victim of car accident. The other driver failed to obey the red signal at the intersection, according to the police report. My car got major structural damage at its left side. After, I felt pain in my head, shoulders, lower back, right leg and left hand. Currently, I feeling an increaded anxiety, and pain in my head and I am loosing my conciousness at regular intervals. I am suspecting that I got brain injury as my brain was moved forcefully inside the skull, because the impact and collision twisted violently my car 180 degrees. Unfortunately, I am unemployed and I cannot pay a medical exam on my own to properly document my injuries and their effects on my life.

My insurance company requires $1,000 deductible to send my car for repairs to a collision center. I have requested to them to declare total loss of my car,as well as to help me to make a claim against other driver's insurance company, but they did not.

Also, I have contacted some lawyers to help me by contingency fee and I have offered to them to keep up 80%, but nobody had interest.

Please advice me how can I proceed to get pay-off or repaired my car with no fees or costs to me from other driver's insurance company, as well as to get medical treatment?

God Bless You at the Fullest for your kind orientation.

Guillermo
Thornton, Colorado
**A: contact only PI attorney's until you find the right one.

JETX

"and I am loosing my conciousness at regular intervals."
**** This could very likely be an indication of MAJOR and life threatening injuries. GO TO THE HOSPITAL.... NOW!!!

Worry about the legalities of the accident AFTER you get treatment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">