• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fake injury... what do I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Annie2000

I was recently involved in a minor fender bender in my school parking lot, due to icy road conditions. Another girl was pulling out of the parking lot and stopped all of a sudden I was following and slid into the back of her bumper it was nothing major, just a crack in her bumper and a scratch in her paint. She jumped out of her vehicle and came over to talk to me and I offered to pay for the bumper out of my own pocket (not through insurance) She agreed and I gave her the name of an auto body shop to go to. She drove around for about two hours after the accident with her friends and got quotes from several auto body shops. She was supposed to phone me at 7 pm but never did I phoned her and her father said she was out driving with her friend. Then at about 7:30 that evening her father phones back saying she has severe whiplash and he is sueing me. I called my insurence company and they said there is nothing I can do even though she was perfectly fine after the accident and did not say she was in any pain, and she was driving around with friends for two hours after the accident. I will not beable to afford my insurance if this all goes through, I am only a student and I need my vehicle to get to work and to school. I need some other options or legal advice to help me get out of this mess.

Ann
High Level
Alberta, Canada

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">