• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fall at School (VT)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Shann

My 6-year-old fell from the monkey bars at his school. His wrist is broken, he had to be put to sleep to have it set. Upon his return to school his teacher received 2 sets of written instructions of what he could and could not do at school. My instructions were ignored and on his first and fourth days back at school he fell on the broken wrist and required additional x-rays. I've found out that another boy (3rd grade) also broke his wrist, days before my son, on this same piece of equipment. I'd like to know if I should get a lawyer to help me cover the medical expenses incurred that haven't been covered by my insurance company, and also get that equipment off the school grounds. Is there a first step before calling the lawyer?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">