• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fall/slip

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

caramel

On Oct 15, 2000 A friend and I were looking at a house during open house hours but realtor was not there, so we looked in the windows and around the house. We went in the backyard to see how much land there was and it is on a hill I wanted to see how far land went and soil gave way under my feet and I fell down hill about 20 ft. I was taken to hospital in ambulance and checked. I shattered my wrist and and needed surgery on my knee and wrist. I was out of work for 2 1/2 months. Disability covered some of my income and my insurance covered most of the medical expenses. All my friends and coworkers say I should file a claim. Homeowners do not know about the accident as of yet. Do I have a case still?
San Diego CA

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">