• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Claims of Injury are being made against me-Whats my recourse?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

redorangesweate

What is the name of your state? Virginia

I got into a fender bender with two girls in a car last week where I was going 1mph and they were fully stopped. There was no damage to either car and that was captured in the police report. There was obviously nothing wrong with them at the time of the accident but now both of them are claiming personal injury. I have already reported it to my insurance and they are investigating, but I am wondering what recourse I have against these spurious claims. It really bothers me that people would try to fraud the system like this. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

BelizeBreeze

Until your insurance company has completed their investigation and until such claims are made in a judicial proceeding, none.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">