• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false statement.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

apriltipton

What is the name of your state? IL
:confused: ok...this is the problem. I was hit by a company van that ran a red light and i was stuck in the intersection. So now im getting blamed for the whole thing. I never spoke to an officer at the accident nor at the hospital, my parents had a very breif convo with an officer which stated that i was not at fault and there was no question about it. So, i go pick up the police report and theres a statement from me...but I never saw any cops..then my name is first on the report. so, its my fault but i didnt recieve any tickets and the guy that hit me has 3. And on top if it all the police report is totally wrong. no lawyer will take the case they say its not big enough and i didnt get hurt bad enough. so im stuck and my lincense are going to be suspended. I need help but i dont know where to begin. :(

apriltipton

no my parents were not there.
my license are suspended because did pay $4000...
ok my thing is i didnt get any tickets or a court date so how am i force to pay such a large amount of money for something that wasnt my fault?
im lost! evertime i try to get a lawyer to take the case so i can get everything straight i get " oh you didnt get hurt enough or im booked at this time" know that they think they arent going get enought money outta the case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">