• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

At fault motorcycle accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

massages

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Florida

I turned left at a green light and did not see the Bike and he ran into me. It caused damage to his ankle, which is not healing correctly according to our insurance company. Unfortunately we only had $20,000/10,000 full coverage. Well our insurance will only pay $10,000. Its been about 3 months since it happened and just got a call from our insurance today that said we were to receive a Financial statement that we would have to fill out from the injured's lawyers. He also, at the time of the accident , had Insurance from 2 different companies(health and auto)seperate policies. The way our insurance company talked we are going to be sued. We live paycheck to paycheck like a lot of people and we havent even got a savings account. My question is how much can they take us for? What can they do? Do we need a lawyer? What are our options.

Signed: :( To broke for LAWYERS

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">