• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FELL AT WORK

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

austinite

My job at the post office in Texas was to distribute mail and parcel.The day of my accident I was throwing parcels.In March of 1999 I tripped on a mail bag that an employee(whom was the janitor and not even suppose to be throwing parcels) threw on the floor- causing me to land hard on both of my knees. I seen a docter and had to wear a knee immobilizer for a week and take medication for the swelling. I went back to work after that week but have had pain in my knees ever since.I resigned from the postoffice in september of 1999 due to personal reasons. I have not been able to go back to work because of the pain in my knees. Do I have a case for compensation and has to much time gone by to get compensation? Any light you can shed on this problem would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely Austinite.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">