• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fiance fault for accident clearly not fault FL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bikr

What is the name of your state? - Florida

My fiance was recently driving on I-95 in florida during rush hour , stop and go traffic. Someone in front of her stopped and she stopped , the person behind my fiance hit her and that caused her , either because the impact took her foot off the break or whatever , but she ran into the car in front of her. The cop gave the to back people tickets and said that it looks like she hit the person in the front first. which is basically impossible due to the fact that the rear of the car was damaged perfectly centered and the front was only passenger side of our car , and drivers side of the car in front of her.. what happened basically was she was hit from the back and saw she was going forward and tried to veer left to avoid the car in front. If she had veered first. the rear damage would have been on the driver side corner only and not dead center. if you take 3 matchbox cars and try to produce this the lady in the back would have had to turn right and re align her car facing same exact angle as my fiance's car then hit her. I think we are totally being ripped here.. I have heard that when you goto court to fight a ticket , getting it dismissed if the cop shows is pretty much impossible. - Is there any truth to this , and should we hire a lawyer or try to prove this ourselves in court? I also thought about creating a flash movie , showing what the cop is suggesting and what my fiance is saying happened.. and what would need to take place.. I can burn this movie to a VCD and bring a portable dvd player with me, is this type of evidence acceptable in court?? please let me know via email , this forum , or aim.

email : [email protected]
aim: bikrdotnet

thanks in advanced --bikr

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">