• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fighting dual fault on blind curve CA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

iliaxia

In Siskiyou county I was involved in a front-end collision. I was following a right turn on a mountain road when a Ford appeared in my lane coming the opposite direction. He was able to decelerate faster due to the fact that he was coming uphill and we were on a wet dirt road. I have a signed statement from him saying I was on the correct side of the road. The curve was easily wide enough for two large vehicles to pass each other.
Insurance company is claiming dual fault and I'm uninsured. His car didn't even get dinged and he submitted a claim for $3000 and was paid out. My car was totaled.

zippysgoddess

...and get ready for your license suspension for driving without insurance. It doesn't matter in that case whose fault it was, having insurance on your vehicle is a law and you broke it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">