• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fighting over who ran red light in texas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

latindoll

recently got in an accident i was passenger and sister was driving my vehicle. while the car is insured she is an excluded driver. extra information there. anways we were heading down a one way street just passing a intersection our light was green when we were hit by a lady who ran red light. me and lady were taken to hospital. her insurance company called yesterday before we got police report. i guess she is trying to say she had green light not us. in report it states she had red light. not really sure but think a cop witnessed who had green light and said it was us that night. do we need to get lawyer now or wait and see what her insurance co calls back and says and do we ask for my rental car from then now. pretty sure my car is totalled. when insurance co. called he left us no claim no or phone number to get back to him. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">