• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Firing an attorney - what's the law?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

innovative

What is the name of your state? california
I have an attorney now and he has not been in touch with me regarding my accident since May 15, 2002. The accident happened on 2/9/02, I then went and signed with this Accident Injury Attorney. He does not let me know what is going on. When he does, I have reached him first. What can I do to fire him because of his ethnics and mainly communication?

This attorney is doing a lot of talk all around the subject, but not hitting the subect on the head. This accident can only be settled upon what insurance coverage that the other guy that hit me covers which is about $30,000, this does not include medical.

Please help!

Last edited:

HomeGuru

innovative said:
What is the name of your state? california
I have an attorney now and he has not been in touch with me regarding my accident since May 15, 2002. The accident happened on 2/9/02, I then went and signed with this Accident Injury Attorney. He does not let me know what is going on. When he does, I have reached him first. What can I do to fire him because of his ethnics and mainly communication?

This attorney is doing a lot of talk all around the subject, but not hitting the subect on the head. This accident can only be settled upon what insurance coverage that the other guy that hit me covers which is about $30,000, this does not include medical.

Please help!
**A: what kind of ethnics is he?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">