• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

first car accident really need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rattdogg

i was in a car accident on 1/19 2001 in which a man was stopped in the middle of the road crossways with no lights on it was real foggy and he wasnt even in the vehicle i hit him and it totaled my car his truck didnt suffer no damage he was using a trailer to pull a car i did about five hundred dollars worth of damage to the trailer i was charged with reckless driving for going to fast for the road conditon and he was charged with improperly stopped in highway.so i contacted his insurance company and they dont want to do anything but give me the run around. they say that in the state of va doesnt require the to pay if im aleast 1%at fault. is that true?if it is theres no sence of having insurance in the state of va

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">