• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

first post depsretley need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sbailey85

What is the name of your state? Texas

Well today i was in a REALLLY minor auto accident.. where at a stop light i stopped paying attention and i rolled up into her going probably under 5 miles an hour.. well she had no problems i gave her my insurance info and all that was on the car was a few scrathes. all it did to my car was leave some paint on the bumper and bent my license plate.. well i got a call from the insurance company today and i gave them my story and they said i was liable.. i knew that.. but they also told me that she was claiming an injury.. she got out of the car fine and she spilt her coffee when i hit her... what do i do if she claims on the fact that she may have gotten burnt by the coffee or makes a bogus claim that she got "whiplash" or something.. much help would be appreciated because im going crazy here

Sean

JETX

"what do i do if she claims on the fact that she may have gotten burnt by the coffee or makes a bogus claim that she got "whiplash" or something.."
*** YOU don't do anything. Your insurance company has already opened a claim file and will handle her claim(s).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">