• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

freak accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CINEMA

What is the name of your state? new york

recently i had parked my car under a highway & when i came home from work to where i parked i had seen cops & firetrucks near the area of my car because an idiot of a truck driver misjudged the overpass & his large metal container fell off, badly damaging the left side of my trunk, the lights, etc...... it is a 97 suburu impreza & we had just taken off collision............... the officer told us to go to the nearest precinct, get a copy of the accident report, & report it to my insurance com. But my ques to u is how long will it take for me to get the money from the trucking co. to get my car fixed........ is this the normal procedure.....i have no idea how long this process takes............. what else is involved?????

JETX

"But my ques to u is how long will it take for me to get the money from the trucking co. to get my car fixed........ is this the normal procedure.....i have no idea how long this process takes"
*** Since we don't know the insurance company or the extent of your claim, what makes you think that a LEGAL advice forum would have any idea how long it might take for them to pay you (if they do)???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">