• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting insurance to pay for neck/back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KimberlySki

What is the name of your state?FL
I was in an accident, rear ended about 35-45mph. I was at a complete stop. I have auto insurance & so does the other party. Other party was at fault. This was in Sept of 2004. Went to hospital for x-ray. Since then, pain comes and goes. Went to chiropractic for diagnosis. Never signed anything with their insurance company. Now, though, the pain in my back/neck (& sometimes headaches) is really getting to me. Can I still do anything? I didn't do too much then because the woman that hit me was really old and I didn't know what kind of toll that would be on her financially. Plus I'm not sure if I realized that the pain would linger for this long. Dumb mistake. Please help. I'd really appreciate any good advise. I feel like there is this 50 lb. weight on my back/neck, and any physical effort feels so difficult. Thanks.

tarts05

whiplash help

Hi, I was hit by a drunk driver 6 months ago. I wasted 2 months with a chiropractor. But I only just started getting relief after going to phyiscal therapy. I have all the same problems as you. I was hit by a guy doing 85 through a stop sign, he hit my driver's front side. I had a small sunfire, he had an extended cab pickup. See a physical Therapist. And Ice your neck often. Naproxen Sodium is an over the counter pain medicine that works great on my headaches. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">