• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting repairs done

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

murray

my husband drove my mothers car to work and when it was parked one of the guys he works with hit it. The guy did not have insurance on the vehicle he was driving so he told my husband he would pay out of his pocket. My husband got an estimate from a local body shop for $800.00. The guy agreed to pay half one week and half the next. Well the first week he paid half and now the second week he is telling my husband that he is only paying $200.00 that he doesn't have to pay the rest until he gets a receipt that the work is done. Is this true? Also does my mother legally have to get the car fixed if she takes the money from this guy? We live in New hampshire.

D

dj1

Remember you have this guy over a barrel , if he doesnt pay then you report him to the motor vehicle dept.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">