+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Getting someone out of your house legally

    What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Evict them according to the laws of Maryland that govern landlord/tenants. Unless you are married to them, then divorce them. However, if they are underage, oh well. You need to continue to parent them.

    Parents should remember 3 things: Love your kids more than you hate your ex; when you have children the relationship with the other parent is until death; your children determine what type of nursing home you end up in.
    Nothing stated by me should be taken as giving you legal advice or forming an attorney/client relationship.

    Attorney-GAL in Ohio.

    I've removed the knife from my back, polished it, and will one day return it -- long after you think I have forgotten.
+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 10:33 AM
  2. No will, no probate; is house legally mine?
    By bill parks in forum Other Real Estate Law Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 12:50 PM
  3. can i legally still go into the house?
    By crazy73girl in forum Divorce, Separation & Annulment
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-11-2005, 01:50 PM
  4. Legally separated new will for my half of house possible?
    By Gloryws in forum Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 07:35 AM
  5. I want to get rid of my house legally.
    By goudreas in forum Buying & Selling a Home
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2001, 03:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

© Since 1995 Advice Company, All Rights Reserved

FreeAdvice® has been providing millions of consumers with outstanding advice, free, since 1995. While not a substitute for personal advice from a licensed professional, it is available AS IS, subject to our Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions Of Use.