• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

got hit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Javen

What is the name of your state? Arizona

About three weeks ago I got rear ended by a SUV,cause damages to my car whi were already fix by the other party. I got problems with my neck and upper back.I went to the urgent care the same day of the accident and they game muscle relaxers.The followng day my neck was worst so i decided to see a chiropractor which I 'm still seeing 3-4 times a week.I lost few days of work including sick time and so for... some people are suggesting me to see a lawyer..should I? Can i be compensated for my injury, work time loss etc? I just feel is a lil bit extreme since i dont have any broken bones or a major injury.So far my neck/back is better one day and bad the next. So I dont know what to do???? Help

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Yes, you're entitled to compensation for your car damages, your lost wages, your medical bills, and your "pain and suffering" (general damages).

Consult with, and hire, a personal injury attorney. You don't need money to hire the attorney.

Good luck.

IAAL

D

david11

1)At what point do you claim all the damages. Do they pay for towing, storing etc. How to calculate the damages like pain/suffering, loss of pay, car value, medical bills etc.

2)If the policy is maxed out then what they do?

3)If you hire an attorney then he is asking 1/3 of the claim to be paid by the insurance company. The insurance may think the policy covers say 20k, my claim is say 25k and because of the policy limit, I get only 14k and attorney get 7k. Is this how it works? I am in dallas, texas

thanks
david

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Yes, you're entitled to compensation for your car damages, your lost wages, your medical bills, and your "pain and suffering" (general damages).

Consult with, and hire, a personal injury attorney. You don't need money to hire the attorney.

Good luck.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">