• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Got Hit -- now back killin me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zoomee

What is the name of your state? PA

How long should I wait before contacting a PI attorney? Its been 3 weeks so far. Been seeing doc's.

I don't want to sue if I get better, but not too long to give up any rights...

Advice appreciated....

HomeGuru

zoomee said:
What is the name of your state? PA

How long should I wait before contacting a PI attorney? Its been 3 weeks so far. Been seeing doc's.

I don't want to sue if I get better, but not too long to give up any rights...

Advice appreciated....
**A: you are 3 weeks too late. Go see an attorney within the next 7 days.

Z

zoomee

Why not see if I get better in a week or so versus now? I don't understand.....

Z

zoomee

HomeGuru (or anyone else),
Is there a serious answer? I'm really curious.....

HomeGuru

So tell us, who has been paying or is responsibly to pay your medical bills to date as a result of the accident? Do you have anything in writing from the party at fault's insurance cariier agreeing to pay for all your medical and other expenses from the time of the accident until you no longer have the problems?

Z

zoomee

PA is "no fault" for medical from auto accidents -- so my insurance is required by law to pay all medical. Once my insurance is out, then my regular medical insurance takes over.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">