• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Got hit by a truck

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

eskimo72

Alaska

Hello I'm doing this for my sister, My sister got hit by a truck yesterday evening around 5:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m. Anyways she was crossing the street when it was o.k. to cross the street. The guy driving the truck ran the red light and hit her in the back part of her body. The police and ambulance arrived at the scene. She was brought to the hospital, seen by the doctors and sent home to have bed rest. They gave her pain medication for her back. How does she go about getting legal advice? Please help.

HomeGuru

eskimo72 said:
Alaska

Hello I'm doing this for my sister, My sister got hit by a truck yesterday evening around 5:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m.

**A: she got hit twice within an hours time of the first incident?

Anyways she was crossing the street when it was o.k. to cross the street. The guy driving the truck ran the red light and hit her in the back part of her body. The police and ambulance arrived at the scene. She was brought to the hospital, seen by the doctors and sent home to have bed rest. They gave her pain medication for her back. How does she go about getting legal advice? Please help.

**A: what kind of legal advice does she need? She needs to hire a PI attorney.

E

eskimo72

She got hit between that time, only once. What is a PI Attorney? . She's taking 3 kinds of medication and she's on bed rest. This is the first time this has happened to her and just wondering what kind of legal help there is for her?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

eskimo72 said:
She got hit between that time, only once. What is a PI Attorney? . She's taking 3 kinds of medication and she's on bed rest. This is the first time this has happened to her and just wondering what kind of legal help there is for her?

My response:

Personal Injury Attorney. Let her fingers do the walking in the Yellow Pages.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">