• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Got rear ended, other driver is changing her story

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

elaineS

I was recently in car accident. I was on the 101 freeway in Los Angeles, and traffic was backed up at this exit, and when i stopped to get off the freeway the girl hit me from behind. Now, since she doesn't have insurance or money to pay for the damage, she is now claiming that i cut her off and says it's my fault. What am i supposed to do now?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

elaineS said:
I was recently in car accident. I was on the 101 freeway in Los Angeles, and traffic was backed up at this exit, and when i stopped to get off the freeway the girl hit me from behind. Now, since she doesn't have insurance or money to pay for the damage, she is now claiming that i cut her off and says it's my fault. What am i supposed to do now?
My response:

Gee, I hope you were on your way to my office.

Anyway, you turn the matter over to your insurance company, and then you hire a Personal Injury attorney on a "Contingency" basis, and obtain the medical treatment and examinations that you need.

Good luck to you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">