• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

greyhound bus accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fRuStRaTedgurl

i live in michigan and a year ago i was in a car accident. i side swiped a greyhound bus, or so the bus driver claimed. i was changing lanes, checked my blind spot, he was not there but sped up and i ended up hitting him. i got ticketed. now a year later i received a letter notifying me that he wanted to file a claim. the insurance company said the most he can get from me is $500. but he was not injured and was not even driving his own vehicle. i don't personally think he should get this money, but if i take him to small claims court, won't that cost me more?

JETX

Sorry, but it really doesn't matter what you 'personally think' about someones insurance claim against you.

Further, I don't understand how you are even involved in this mess (isn't it between your insurance company and the claimant?) and how would this claim AGAINST you involve YOU taken someone to court??? Why would YOU take HIM to court??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">