• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Habitual Violator

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Ginger1

I live in Georgia and I am trying to find out if one is charged as Habitual violator say for 3 DUIs in a 5 year period are they classified as a habitual violator for the rest of their life or does this status go away after 5 years ?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Ginger1 said:
I live in Georgia and I am trying to find out if one is charged as Habitual violator say for 3 DUIs in a 5 year period are they classified as a habitual violator for the rest of their life or does this status go away after 5 years ?
My response:

You have posted your question(s) on the wrong Board. This is the Auto / Accidents Law Board. Please go back to the "Forum Page" and choose the Criminal Law Board (DUI), and re-post there.

Thank you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">