• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

have no insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

swills94

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California

My husband was just involved in a vehicle accident. He was rear ended by another vehicle. The other party claims full responsibility for the accident. My husband was stopped at a stoplight and the vehicle behind him didnt stop and hit him doing about 45 mph. The only thing is we do not have insurance and I was told that my husband could lose his liscence now becasue of that. Is this true? Even though the accident wasnt his fault and the other party is taking full responsibility for it?

swills94

racer72

Your husband is going to learn one of the risks of driving without insurance. He can say bye to his license for a while and will be required to have an SR-22 filing (can you say high risk and expensive insurance) to get his license back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">