• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

He WILL burn our house down AGAIN

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jim g

What is the name of your state?Texas
Our neighbor operates about 5 dumptrucks out of his backyard. His drivers have hooked the power lines with their truck-beds on three separate occaisions causing phone and power outages.On July 9,2004 Our house was destroyed, ONLY by LUCK was my 78 year old mother not hurt or killed when the third of these incidents occured. No one was injured. We have no zoning laws and the incident was determined to be an accident by the Fire Marshall. The driver left the scene of the accident,the owner of the business later said he was the driver (revealed to be a lie). The next month one of his drivers had a single vehicle accident,he rolled the truck. The point is,I am CERTAIN that this type of accident will happen again because there is a pattern of BAD driving and management. The Company has been cited for environmental problems also. I have been photographing the property whenever I see the trucks with their beds up...this is how the ACCIDENTS always happen. I need help getting this danger out of our neighborhood for good but I am told that,because no one was injured, I have no case other than a possible "nuisance abatement" case. What do I do? Thank you.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">