• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Head on hit and run

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

turbomom

What is the name of your state? AZ. I was in a head on hit and run accident. My 2002 Honda Civic was a total loss. It was in A+ condition. I blue booked it out on Kelly Blue Book for $14,985...is that what I should expect from the insurance company? Then I've got my medical bills, rental car and time missed from work. I don't really want to hire an attorney, I am just a student and can't afford it. What should I expect from the other guys insurance company? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) :cool:

JSmitt20

From OH --
I don't have much advice to offer but I do have one thing - I would definetly higher an attorney. Worst thing that can happen is you gettin stuck with a totaled car, no out of work pay, etc, if you risk not highering an attorney.
If you can't afford it any good parent would help their kid out, I'm sure!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">