• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

health insurance is dropping me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kdr31786

What is the name of your state? indiana
i was in a car accident on aug 11/05 and i had just gotten out of high school. i could not attend college in sept because i had a serious brain injury.
now my insurance is saying that they dont car that i was in an accident and they are going to drop and i have a back surgery coming up. i can't enroll in school until april and thats for summer school and august for the fall year. what my question is what are my options. i can not go on medicaid. any answers would be apprciated. thanks

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
kdr31786 said:
What is the name of your state? indiana
i was in a car accident on aug 11/05 and i had just gotten out of high school. i could not attend college in sept because i had a serious brain injury.
now my insurance is saying that they dont car that i was in an accident and they are going to drop and i have a back surgery coming up. i can't enroll in school until april and thats for summer school and august for the fall year. what my question is what are my options. i can not go on medicaid. any answers would be apprciated. thanks
What kind of insurance? You may qualify for COBRA.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">