• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

heard the most obserd thing today

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Rvela

What is the name of your state? TX

This guy is trying to tell me that if you get your license taken away due to to many traffic tickets, that is it the courts responsibility to see that you have transportation to work, and to pay your child support.
I know this is not true, but, where do I go to find this information?
thanks.....

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Rvela said:
What is the name of your state? TX

This guy is trying to tell me that if you get your license taken away due to to many traffic tickets, that is it the courts responsibility to see that you have transportation to work, and to pay your child support.
I know this is not true, but, where do I go to find this information?
thanks.....

My response:

You can't "find" the "information" if it doesn't exist. Have the "guy" show you (and us) where he gets his information.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Rvela said:
it's a lost cause, I'd just assume let him find out the hard way.......

My response:

Okay. By the way, the proper phrase is, "I'd just as soon let him . . ." Not "assume" - - although it may sound that way to you when someone says it.

And the word "obserd" is incorrect. The proper spelling is "absurd".

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">