• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Y

yellowrose

What is the name of your state? Arkansas

My son and I were in an auto accident 7/2/02 I was on a hwy heading into town when another person pulled out from a stop sign we hit her and I lost consiousness. Since I was not awake the impact of hitting her car caused me to hit a tree head on. Thankfully my son was not serious hurt, I had multiple injuries and was taken to the hospital. A couple of weeks later we recieve a letter from the other persons insurance company wanting us to contact them when we did they refused to talk to us about replacing my car (it was totaled) they tried to tell us it they didnt think it was that persons fault although she recieved a ticket (failure to yield) and I hadnt. Its been over 6 weeks and still they have not compinsated for the loss of my car. My doctor released me to go back to work part time and I need a way back and forth. We did retain a lawyer after the accident yet we still havent heard anything on my car..help dont know what to do..dont want to lose my job I cant afford to.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">