• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wifeneedshelp

What is the name of your state? West Virginia

My husband is involved in a AFFAIR with a woman whom has had multiple affairs. The affair has been going on since Oct 2002
The woman has possibly filed for divorce from her husband

I can prove the AFFAIR by phone records and copies of the business phone calls ( my husbands business monitors and records phone calls at his office ) My husband knew that the phone calls wa sbeing taped he just didnt know that i could get access to them
security camera tapes of her entering an
d leaving husbands office
My husband owns the business she was to have had a final divorce hearing on Aug 15th and I think since her husband was going bring the affair and abortion out at this hearing she dropped her divorce for him to refile ?? the night before her divorce while i was out of town He brought her from his office to our home for a few hours MY HOME ( our home has security taped survelliance also I have the tapes ) from 5 pm to 9 pm

There is pictures of them together and emails and chat logs
The woman instigated the relationship up till then I think we was a happily married succesful couple with 4 children

the other woman her and her husband are fairly successful and well to do also they have 2 children

The other woman became pregnant in November of 2002
and had an abortion in janurary 2003

CAN I SUE THE WOMAN FOR THE DAMAGE SHE HAS DONE TO OUR MARRIAGE ???? I dont care alot about winning the suit I mean if i lost i can accept that I can not accept not doing anything
I do not work an dhav ebeen a house wife for 18 years
We married at 16 and are 35 now
Our 4 Children are 17 12 and twins 8

Things I can prove about the woman are

She instigated the relationship
She has had numerous affairs ( about 8 in the last 3 years )
of these 1 lasted 1 1/2 years and teh others was one night 2 night stand flings
She would meet men on the internet
She became pregnant and had abortion
She would leave her children home alone Ages 8 and 13 to go meet my husband and *(^#&( fo rhours while the kids where home asleep
and she would sneak him in out at night while the kids was asleep
Can i anonimously file a complaint with the Dept of human services against her for this ??
I can prove that the relationship with her has affected my husbands work and our income
He has bought her lavious gifts
that he pays about 900.00 cell phone bill a month since the affair started versus his usual 75.00 month bill before the relationship started

please any help would be appreciated
Can I not initiate a lawsuit for the AFFAIR against her and him or just her ????
what would i be suing for what legal terms would this be ????
I know my husband loves me and the kids but she has him trapped and he loves her to but we have 18 years together

PLEASE HELP

THANK YOU '

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

You posted to the wrong forum. This is the "ACCIDENT, INJURY AND INSURANCE LAW FORUM".

Please copy and paste your situation on one of the appropriate Family law forums.

Thanks.

IAAL

smorr

1. you're on the wrong forum.
2. she's and idiot
3. you're husband's more of an idiot for sleeping with one.
4. you're not too bright either for not doing something about this yourself a long time ago; and
5. don't waste your time on her OR hubby - if you have the money to do so, leave hubby (with the 4 kids) and get a divorce!

Use adultery as your weapon - and for God's sake, don't let him know you have proof until you show up for court!

And any one who would have an affair with someone who's been there at least 8 times doesn't love you, baby!

----------------------

Who's the bigger fool - the fool or the fool who follows him?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">