• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Suzyq9241

What is the name of your state? New Jersey

What is the deal with these citizen tickets?
Awhile ago I asked about a auto accident in hear but now on 1/19/04 I(my daughter) got 3 citizen tickets almost a month after the accident which the police did not give her any now this guy the guy who hit her gives her one and in the mean time she is back at school in Virginia and no way to come back so how would she go about giving the same or even a speeding ticket to this guy? I know she only has until tomorrow the 21st to do this but we only got the tickets today( the 20th). Also I am wondering if and at what point does a E500 mercedes Benz get classified as toptaled? His front was pushed in but no other damage? But in the mean time her car is totally totaled.

Here is what I put and what happened and the car that were involved are Saturn sc2 and a E 500 mercedes benz

.K. here we go ....... My daughter was in an auto accident and this is what happened......
She was making a left turn onto another street....she saw she had enough time to make her turn....... when all of a sudden "crash" Now this person was only supposed to be doing 35 because its a 35 mph street with two lanes going north and south..... when he hit her car (passenger side door) (saturn sc2 1997)both air bags deployed. He pushed her car 25ft up a curb,knocking down a sign with a metal pole and against a light post..... she was pinned in the car for 45 minutes and they had to use the jaws of life to get her out.....His car the front end was bashed up badly....... her inside the dash board was knocked out of place and the door inside was buckled. Also her cd's were all broken and some of christmas gifts were broken...... so I have been playing detective There is a gas station across the street which the police never asked if they saw or heard anything Why is that?...... I asked and I was told that the person there did hear a very loud crash and he said it shook the building he thought it was an explosion thats how loud it was.......And the police report said that it was her fault because she went in front of his car...... He( the person who hit her car) also stated that he didnt have time to put on hit brakes...... There were no skid marks just scrape makes from her car being pushed up on the curbacross the sidewalk......He also states that he had a green light.... when I went to play detective I found out that her side of the lights stay green about 2 or 3 seconds more... All of the help and info would be great because I just don't think he was doing 35..... I think he was going much faster and not paying attention.... Now what I would like to know is if your traveling 35 mph would you do that much damage to a car?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">