• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MWCrothers

What is the name of your state? NH

We have insurance on 1 car but had just purchased another car. My husband was going to get new car inspected when he came around a corner and there was a caravan on his side of the road pointing directly into a snow bank, taking up the whole lane. My husband tried to stop but it was icey and he hit the caravan. a few minutes later after my husband got out of the car to check the person in the van another car came the same direction as my husband and also couldn't stop and hit the back of our car. They contacted police but the first person with the van had someone pull her out and left before police got there. Who was at fault and what can be done?

Lynx 36

Your husband is at fault f/ striking the van and will be responsible f/ damage to the van and to his own frt end. The car that came along and hit you is responsible f/ the damages to the rear of your car.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">