• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help with auto accident claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DisabledFiance

What is the name of your state?Lived in Nevada time of accident I live in Arizona now due to cost of living.
A few questions:
I was diagnosed with Spondylolsthesis with instability along with a bulging disc after the accident. The police report said it was the other drivers fault. I work in retail and have suffered from pulled muscles and some quack docter misread an X-Ray and said I had a chipped hip bone about a year before the accident. I had a job at the time of the accident, it was very physical but I had just started a month previous and had no insurance yet.

Q1. Can the opposing attorney use my previous experiences against me? Even though I had never been diagnosed with a back problem before. The reason I ask is that my doctor wanted to wait for an MRI becuase it might have been pulled muscle.

My job was very physical before the accident always standing/walking/lifting 8 hour shifts and right now I cannot stand for even 5 minutes.

Q2. Can this help or hurt my case? Or does it even matter?
Q3. Where does Nevada law stand on this?

Since my life is a raging sea any help is very appreciated,
Thanks

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">