• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Me Get Rid Of The Spammer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

moburkes

What is the name of your state? Thanks. Please use the report post button on the top right corner of the post.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Just out of curiosity and for future reference, what do you find to be the easiest way to shoot them down? Bring up the "Find all posts by" and keep refreshing that, or the Quick Links--Today's Posts and keep refreshing that, or the "Who's Online" to see what "Mystery's" (for instance) current activity is? Or something else?

It's also very frustrating that we have to wait 60 seconds between reports.

moburkes

Just out of curiosity and for future reference, what do you find to be the easiest way to shoot them down? Bring up the "Find all posts by" and keep refreshing that, or the Quick Links--Today's Posts and keep refreshing that, or the "Who's Online" to see what "Mystery's" (for instance) current activity is? Or something else?

It's also very frustrating that we have to wait 60 seconds between reports.
All of the above!:D That 60 seconds sucks, which is why we all need to be "proactive". Look in the open issues forum (at the very bottom of the main page) and see the suggestion that another member posted. While I don't understand one bit what she said, The Occultist seemed to have.

moburkes

No need for any of that. If you were referring to my posts, you just have to ask. I've already stopped posting. Sorry for that, but where the heck is the section for other services/ads/resources in this forum?
This is NOT an advertisement website.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">