• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help me please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pshycho

:mad: :mad: i m in raleigh city north carolina state i was driving in a tight road and the road was slopppy so it was 2 cars in front of me and the second car hit the first one and i hit the second one when the police officer come he told it s my fault and i hit the two cars from the back and that s not true cuz i see the second car hit the first one before i hit him one more thing that s the two people was hispanic and they want to put me in a sandwich cuz i don t speak spanish u understand me :mad: and when i want to ask the police officer some question cuz i told him that s not logical he told me shut up or i ll give u a ticket so i prefer to be silent and that s a descrimination so help me please cuz i have a sppeding ticket 77 on 45 i don tr want my driving license be revoketed by the dmv :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
thanks for ur help

HomeGuru

pshycho said:
:mad: :mad: i m in raleigh city north carolina state i was driving in a tight road and the road was slopppy so it was 2 cars in front of me and the second car hit the first one and i hit the second one when the police officer come he told it s my fault and i hit the two cars from the back and that s not true cuz i see the second car hit the first one before i hit him one more thing that s the two people was hispanic and they want to put me in a sandwich cuz i don t speak spanish u understand me :mad: and when i want to ask the police officer some question cuz i told him that s not logical he told me shut up or i ll give u a ticket so i prefer to be silent and that s a descrimination so help me please cuz i have a sppeding ticket 77 on 45 i don tr want my driving license be revoketed by the dmv :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
thanks for ur help

**A: hire an attorney and keep communication open with your insurance carrier. Tell us what your insurance agent told you when you reported the accident.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">