• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help me please!!!!! SOS!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jurgis

Hi, my name is Jurga. I had a car accident last week, and yesterday received a mass uniform citation that I have 3 criminal applications: OP MV negligently 30 as to endanger, leaving scene of PROP damage, unlicensed OP of MV.
The thing is, that I was driving 35 m/h instead of 30, I have all my documents, but that day I forgot to take them with me. And about leaving the place: I run into a house and there wasn’t anyone at home, so I just went home. On my way home police just stopped me, because someone from the neighborhood called them.
Now I don’t really know what to do. And how much it would cost for me to pay for this accident? And maybe you know any lawyer on Nantucket, MA I could get that kind of advice? Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you in advance, I’d really appreciate to hear from you as soon as possible.

Jurga

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Why all the PANIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's your insurance ? Turn it over to them !

There's not much else we, or anyone, can do for you from the Internet.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">