• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Now!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mistifyedme

What is the name of your state? Ca. I was in a single vechile rollover off road I climbed out left the truck went home to find a tow truck the tow was suppose to get a hold of me and never did now I have to wait until morning!! Do I have to report this or can I leave the truck and get it towed tommorow? No injuries?I need to have a ansewr right away don't want to be breaking any laws?

stephenk

Public land or private property? Did you at least leave a note on the truck so if any police show up they know where you are or how to get hold of you?

mistifyedme

Help Now??

Ca I live in a rural area alot of backroad travels My Brakes failed coming down a mountain road and I rolled over I was scared and needed to get help No I didn't think of a note at the time as I knew a friend with a tow truck and waited for him only to find out he cant fgo after it until tommorow! I just want to know if I or if there is regulations and reporting requirements so I dont get in trouble for not reporting it or leaving the scene as of course I had to leave in order to seek help Any deptatment of motor vechiles requirements? Public land

Last edited:

stephenk

go to the dmv website and see. There may be reporting requirements to the DMV if the damage is over $1000.

Are you insured?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">