• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help? thank you 4 time...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

caroline anne

What is the name of your state? AR

could you tell me if any of these would make my settlement higher than the usual no long term effect???? thank for your help and this forum.....

neck & back strain
left shoulder & wrist sprain
cervical strain/sprain
lumbar strain/sprain

L

Lifeisfarout

You're not thinking about insurance fraud are you?
I certainly don't want to pay higher premiums for your fraudulent claims.

C

caroline anne

nice advise, i see how YOU think

the reason i was wanting to know is because my bills are only about 2,500.00. and i figured i should only do my bills,@ 1.5 percent... since they were minor and for you r information this is the only wreck ive ever had. Proably own more vehicles than youll ever have and pay alot more to insurance companys than someone like you who has more time on their hands than work.. thanks again .. for any advise that isnt wasting my time and their own....

stephenk

nothing unusual about your injuries to make your case worth more than any other "typical" soft tissue case.

2500 in chiropractic? bills. Case worth about 4K if you are representing yourself. At least that's the value in California.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">