• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hit by a car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bruce1964

i was hit by a car (california). i was crossing a street where there is no crosswalk to catch a bus. is the driver liable for damages? the police report says it was my fault. also there is a blind spot where i needed to cross. i was also hospitalized for 5 days. thank you

D

dj1

You probably are at fault......where is the nearest signal light, and why didnt you cross the road there?

Are you from the area? did you know it was a blind spot?

the driver wasn't speeding so you crossed where you shouldnt have.

Unless you can absolutly positively prove you did nothing wrong, just suck up and move on with your life.

B

bruce1964

to dj1

Yes I am from this area, yes I knew it was a blind spot, no there is no traffic lights in that area and no crosswalks either. I was catching a public transportation bus thank you. I have moved on with my life. Is there anything wrong with asking a question?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">