• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hit&didNOTpay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

carito6de

What is the name of your state?CA
THis guy hit my truck and gave me false information but he did give me his correct phone number and his first name, when I called his insurance company they rejected coverage because it was no longer coverage, I keep calling him and he keeps telling me that he is going to pay and he would return my call and he never does, I try calling and calling but I never get a final agreement with him, what should I do, could I do anything?

carito6de said:
What is the name of your state?CA
THis guy hit my truck and gave me false information but he did give me his correct phone number and his first name, when I called his insurance company they rejected coverage because it was no longer coverage, I keep calling him and he keeps telling me that he is going to pay and he would return my call and he never does, I try calling and calling but I never get a final agreement with him, what should I do, could I do anything?
Sue him for your damages.

JETX

carito6de said:
what should I do, could I do anything?
Depending on the amount of your damages... (be sure to include a rental car while yours is in the shop!!)..... stop by your local small claims court and file on the SOB.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">