• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hit from rear in nj license ny

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hukinsd

What s the name of your state? NY
Auto accident in New Jersey.
I just got my police report and the report is not accurate. I reported that I was at a red light waiting for the light to turn green and the driver in the rear of me bumped into me. He hit my car so hard that the trunk is dented in and the lock is broken.
The police report states that the driver feared a car coming to close to him. So he eased off his brake and cruised into the rear of my car. I was pissed with the way the report reads. My back hurts and my neck is stiff and my trunk is dented in and he cruised into the rear of my car. (Not true)

I need to know what I should do with inaccurate information on my police report? Do I just suck it up or do I protest?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">