• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hit and Run

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

graphicaluser

What is the name of your state: Georgia
Hi all,

Recently I was involved in a Hit & Run case, wherein I unknowingly bumped my Sienna into a Toyota Tundra while parking, and didn't knew about it when I actually got the letter from the sheriff's office. So I went to the sheriff and explained the whole incident and he has put down my explanation in the Remarks section of the report. In the report it shows that the damage to the other car is slight. I have already informed my insurance company about it.Also it was a witness who actually reported the whole thing to the other car owner.

This whole thing took place in mid november, and havent heard anything from either the sheriff's office, insurance company or from the other car owner. So I want to know what are my options now, and will there be any kind of court case against me, or will I be charged? or any other problem that I might face. any kind of guidance will be appreciated

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">