• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hit & Run

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

U

U853

Florida. my auto was hit while driving and the driver that hit me kept driving for a while until she finally realized I wouldn't lose her. we weren't speeding. when she stopped, she gave me her name and telephone, but said she doesn't have information on insurance because she's included under her parents. I, being naive, took the info home and reported the crash to my insurance. no police were called at that time, either. after I and my insurance left countless messages on this phone number, I got a call from someone saying that she just returned from a trip, got the messages, and has never heard of this person before. after we hung up i hit *69 and the number was from a different place altogether : the local University. No police, deputy, trooper, or other law enforcement authorities can do much about this, but I know I have a description of the girl, the car, the place, time, damage, and I want someone to find her. No one, except insurance, seems to want to investigate this. No reverse phone searches reveal anything. I also have, in addition to the number she gave me, a cell #, and pager #. I suspect highly that this person to whom the number belongs, is covering up. What else can I do?!?

Learn from your mistake. The next time someone hits you call the police and don't talk to the other driver. While you wait TAKE DOWN THE TAG # in case they run.

The police won't take this because your accident, as you expalin it, is a civil matter. You're lucky you have insurance.

Try: peoplefinder.excite.com
infospace.com
anywho.com
http://www.pimall.com/nais/links.html#3541819

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">