• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hit and run, phantom car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rnrlewis

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
My husban was in a rollover accident with my two children in Dec 2003. The cause of the accident in the police report was a phantom car that feld the scene of the accident. I want to know if he can receive compensation from our insurance carrier if I carry stacked uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage. How exactly do I go about doing that and do I definately need a lawyer? My husband was unrestrained and hurt badly.

R

rnrlewis

reply to 1

There was no contact between the vehicles, the witnesses reported and stated in the report that he caused the accident. So the report said hy husbands vehicle was number two in the accident. Apparently, the phantom car was driving recklessly according to witnesses that spoke to the trooper, dodging in and out of traffic and cutting people off, he was getting in front of people and slamming on his brakes, they reported that my husband lost control when he slammed on the brakes and swerved to miss the car.
Thanks for the reply

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">