• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hit and run (revised)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jnnfrwlsn

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
CALIFORNIA

HELLO- I WAS RECENTLY INVOLVED IN A HIT AND RUN X2 WITH NO REPORTED INJURIES. I NEED ADVICE. I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO CONTACT THE PD SO THAT THEY CAN COMPLETE THE POLICE REPORT. WILL I BE ARRESTED? SHOULD I OBTAIN REPRESENTATION?

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT IT IS A MISDEMEANOR UNLESS THERE ARE INJURIES. I HAVE NO TRAFFIC OR CRIMINAL HISTORY. PLEASE ADVISE. THANKS

Antigone*

Dude....this is number four.

Also, it is really bad decorum to type in all caps. Oh wait...you seem to thing you're above the rules anyway so why am I bothering.

moburkes

Dude....this is number four.

Also, it is really bad decorum to type in all caps. Oh wait...you seem to thing you're above the rules anyway so why am I bothering.
LOL! I "marked" the other 3 posts. This was the one I left alone. But, year, OP does kinda seem to think that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">