• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hit by school bus

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pafuller

Georgia - Friday morning i was rear-ended by a county school bus after dropping my kids off at school. I declined medical treatment at the time, but I feel like I should go get checked out tomorrow (Monday). My neck hurts and i've got a mild headache. Everybody i have told about the accident tells me that I could be rich soon. I am not sure how to proceed. I want my car fixed, i want to get medical attention paid for, i want a "fair settlement", but I'm totally not sure how much "fair" is. What do the rest of you think.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

pafuller said:
Georgia - Friday morning i was rear-ended by a county school bus after dropping my kids off at school. I declined medical treatment at the time, but I feel like I should go get checked out tomorrow (Monday). My neck hurts and i've got a mild headache. Everybody i have told about the accident tells me that I could be rich soon. I am not sure how to proceed. I want my car fixed, i want to get medical attention paid for, i want a "fair settlement", but I'm totally not sure how much "fair" is. What do the rest of you think.
My response:

See a Personal Injury attorney.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">