• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hit while jaywalking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dparrish

What is the name of your state? tennessee was hit while jay walking am i liable for the damages to the drivers car?

Last edited:

T

Trucking Mad

dparrish said:
What is the name of your state? tennessee was hit while jay walking am i liable for the damages to the drivers car?
This is a perplexing situation. Just off the top I would say NO! There are pedestrian right of way laws and regulations. Tell me more!

Wizard of Law!

Trucking Mad said:
This is a perplexing situation. Just off the top I would say NO! There are pedestrian right of way laws and regulations. Tell me more!

The writer doesn't want to discuss it. He hasn't been back since yesterday. What do you think the chances are he'll be back?

The writer was more than probably a "dart out".

T

Trucking Mad

Wizard of Law! said:
The writer doesn't want to discuss it. He hasn't been back since yesterday. What do you think the chances are he'll be back?

The writer was more than probably a "dart out".
50/50 on the return!

Wizard of Law!

Trucking Mad said:
50/50 on the return!

Then you don't have an understanding of people from Dufus States. The writer won't be back because they know they're wrong. Also, because the writer is from the Dufus Hillbilly State of Tennessee!

T

Trucking Mad

Wizard of Law! said:
Then you don't have an understanding of people from Dufus States. The writer won't be back because they know they're wrong. Also, because the writer is from the Dufus Hillbilly State of Tennessee!
Ok. You're intitled to your opinion. Thats nice you have compiled a whole state like that.

Wizard of Law!

Trucking Mad said:
Ok. You're intitled to your opinion. Thats nice you have compiled a whole state like that.

Oh, please. Don't get all misty-eyed on me! There's a place in society even for the Dufus States, and their Dufus people. C'mon, when was the last time you heard of anyone from Tennessee, or Georgia, or Alabama, or any of the other Dufus States, obtaining a Ph.D? Hell, they're lucky if they graduate high school with a degree in "tire changing."

T

Trucking Mad

Wizard of Law! said:
Oh, please. Don't get all misty-eyed on me! There's a place in society even for the Dufus States, and their Dufus people. C'mon, when was the last time you heard of anyone from Tennessee, or Georgia, or Alabama, or any of the other Dufus States, obtaining a Ph.D? Hell, they're lucky if they graduate high school with a degree in "tire changing."
No mist here..You forgot Arkansas and Missouri

Wizard of Law!

Trucking Mad said:
No mist here..You forgot Arkansas and Missouri

No, I didn't. Didn't you notice that I wrote, "or any of the other Dufus States"? Did you expect me to write out the names of all the Dufus Southern States? Let me be the first to apologize if you felt left out.

IAAL

T

Trucking Mad

Wizard of Law! said:
No, I didn't. Didn't you notice that I wrote, "or any of the other Dufus States"? Did you expect me to write out the names of all the Dufus Southern States? Let me be the first to apologize if you felt left out.

IAAL
Your Funny and I don't mean HA! HA! Go back to your corner of nowhere with your isatiable appetite of zilch and fester on your witling meandering sniveling nothingness you call a life.Take your oxlip and place it over the top of your head and suck the magots from your modicum brain. Your flagulence is only perfume to your sniffish self. Here's your sign "L". Wear it proud, you've earned it!

You Are Guilty

Trucking Mad said:
Your Funny and I don't mean HA! HA! Go back to your corner of nowhere with your isatiable appetite of zilch and fester on your witling meandering sniveling nothingness you call a life.Take your oxlip and place it over the top of your head and suck the magots from your modicum brain. Your flagulence is only perfume to your sniffish self. Here's your sign "L". Wear it proud, you've earned it!
I have nothing to add (I just wanted to save this post in case anyone was actually considering taking any advice from you in the future).

Carry on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">