• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how can I find out the claim is true?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

ineedhelp2

What is the name of your state? los angeles,ca

I need help. I had accident last month, it was front of me suddenly stopped and I try to avoid and I take left and hit someone car on the back. In that scene the car front of me run away. And there is police on the scene. The owner don’t want to file it as accident, as she saw the damage is not as much just a scrats on the right door and back tire. there is a police as a witness. but after a month I got a letter from the insurance from the car I hit claim me $5136 . I didn't have insurance that time and I was really broke. The owner of the car is very kind. She wants to help me so she said her insurance will coverage that damage. my car which is worse than her only cost me $350. I want to take responsible but not being bully by insurance company if you really can and want to help me please email me asap. I don\'t have so much money as I work in minimum wage. If possible you know someone want to take my case as probono case, please email me [email protected] as soon as you can. or just leave me some advise what should I do. I am totally don't know what to do. I am single and alone in this country. I trying to being honest but not being bully by the insurance company who know that I am in the weekest point now.
thank you alot for your time. rose
:( :(

Z

zappy

I would suggest you go back to school and learn how to read write and speak English. Once you learn that, then you will get much higher paying jobs and can afford to always have car insurance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">