• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I determine $ amount for pain&suffering

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bonnie Woods

i was in an accident in dec. iwas rear ended by a guy looking at another accident. i've had knee surgery, will need a knee replacement within 5 yrs,2months of therapy,lost a high paying job because i could not return to work within 90 days,my husband & i are both on anti-depressants,& are very near to loosing our home because we rely on two incomes. how do i figure how much to ask his insurance company for? our lives are in shambles beacase of this. i continue to have accute pain every time the weather changes. i cannot find a job. i drive dump truck&most employers are afraid to hire me due to the condition of my knee & a lumbar strain i recieved in the accident. please tell me what to do. i live in north carolina. thank you for your help bonnie woods

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Bonnie Woods said:
i was in an accident in dec. iwas rear ended by a guy looking at another accident. i've had knee surgery, will need a knee replacement within 5 yrs,2months of therapy,lost a high paying job because i could not return to work within 90 days,my husband & i are both on anti-depressants,& are very near to loosing our home because we rely on two incomes. how do i figure how much to ask his insurance company for? our lives are in shambles beacase of this. i continue to have accute pain every time the weather changes. i cannot find a job. i drive dump truck&most employers are afraid to hire me due to the condition of my knee & a lumbar strain i recieved in the accident. please tell me what to do. i live in north carolina. thank you for your help bonnie woods
My response:

. . . and what does YOUR Personal Injury Attorney have to say about all this ?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">